Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mission Statement

Who am I...

I have been trying to figure that out for most of my life. I can be defined in just a couple of words I think. Most of all, the most defining words I can think of is: "Daughter", "Sister", "Friend", "Aunt", "Veteran", "Wife" and my biggest role of all "MOTHER". I have done and tried many things, but I can honestly say that being a mother is the best and most fulfilling thing I have ever done. Going to school is something I wanted to do, not only to get a degree and land my dream job, but to show my kids that it is never to late to follow your dreams. Life is way to short to sit around and wait for things to happen for you, you must get out there and make it happen. Art is something that I love and something that has brought me lots of joy even in times of sorrow. Art has been very therapeutic for me though out the years. I love the way art makes people feel and think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment